At Crystal we strive hard to bring the best customer services to our clients in the form of quality education, advice and services. We take pride in people who work with us and become the front line of our services and that is why we expect our tutors to reflect the core values of our company that we have established.
Snapshot of our tutor and job process 🙂
All our Learning and Support Worker/tutor applications will be assessed based on their academic qualifications and experience first. Second step will involve a telephony interview followed by a face to face interview. Job application form/Candidate screening form will help us weigh your application alongwith your CV. So it is always a good idea to send us both if you have not done so yet.
After successful appointment the candidate will be updated regarding queries from the clients. If agreed the tutor can then start providing services as per the clients need. Current opportunities are listed as below
- GCSE and A-Level Tutors for English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
- Foreign Language tutors in London, Northampton, Burton on Trent.
- Office Administrator required for Northampton Office.
- Also please state if current Disclosure and Barring Service (CRB Checks) held.
- Please send a Covering Letter and a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- All tutors/prospective employees are encouraged to please come forward and engage in the process of registering with us.
Please fill out and send your Job Application /Candidate Screening Form for Crystal(08329686) which is available below: